More Time Means More Money
We give you the time to focus on finding, negotiating, and closing more deals which means more money.
Transaction Coordinator Services
Everyone knows that the real estate market can be volatile and fluctuate wildly. This requires realtors to stay focused on what matters the most. The problem is that everything matters- there can never be missing pieces. That’s where the staff at Elite Closing Solutions can help. We keep all your contracts moving toward closing so you don’t have to.
We free up your time so you can make more money. Because your entire day isn’t eaten up with the hundreds of tasks involved with listing the home you’re selling as well as all the other things you need to coordinate to get to the closing. We handle everything you need so you can focus on finding more deals, negotiating, and closing. We want to become part of your successful team.
We Provide An Array Of Detail-Oriented Services
Our Coordinators give you the gift of time. You are worth it.
Some agents ask us for help getting their listings organized. We’re happy to help. With these services, we provide:
- Listing input,
- Order sign up & down
- Broker file set (for compliance)
- Listing maintenance & closeout
- Schedule Pictures with your designated photographer
- Scheduling for lockbox
- Creation of flyer templates
- Obtaining HOA contact information and documents if necessary
When you simply need help managing your listings, we can give you the gift of time. Call us and let’s get started today.
For many of our realtors, we provide full transaction coordination services from contract to close. These services begin as soon as the contract has been signed. We provide the following:
- Contracts- We review the contracts and paperwork for accuracy and to ensure compliance.
- Introductions– We contact the seller or buyer’s agent, lender, closing attorney and title company to explain that we are your assistant and that we are going to be the contact for making sure that the deadlines are met according to the contract. All of the negotiations and paperwork will still be between them and you, but you can leave the administration side to us.
- Inspections- We will contact listing and selling agents, seller and/or buyer with the inspection time and date as well as the inspection company recommendations. We will remind you of any items that need to be addressed and resolved according to the contract.
- Title- We make sure all title work is received by the established deadline. Naturally, we make sure all parties have received the title for review with clients and send out all appropriate reminders deadlines as well as off matters deadlines in the contract; coordinate the sending of any objections you prepare regarding the title portion of the contract.
- Appraisal– We contact the buyer’s lender for appraisal status once the inspection resolution deadline is completed and agreed upon by both buyer and seller or when the appraisal date in the contract is called for. We will manage the entire appraisal process and follow up on the appraisal review status once completed.
- Loan Commitment– We will check with the buyer’s lender to make sure that they are on track to meet loan commitment by the day stated in the contract. We keep you advised on all communication regarding the loan process.
- Pre-Closing– We will contact both you and your seller or you and your buyer to inquire as to whether there are any time restrictions for closing and communicate them as we coordinate the closing time and location. We will work with you to schedule final walkthrough with selling or listing agent. We will communicate with the title company and lender to confirm that we’re on track for closing. Once numbers arrive from the title company, we will communicate them to you if they are provided to us otherwise, we will prepare your file both personal and office according to the office requirement checklist and advise you of any items or signatures still needed.
- Post Closing- Confirm closing took place, obtain a copy of the final closing disclosure for the file and we will finalize your files.
Customized Transaction Coordination Services
With most real estate deals, the process of what needs to happen is fairly standard and straightforward, but each real estate agent has his or her own way of doing things. We all have what we enjoy doing and what we don’t.
To that end, Elite Closing Solutions is willing to develop customized services specifically for your needs. The services described above can be tailored to your business needs. Call us for a free consultation and let’s talk about how we can help you.
Why Work With Elite Closing Solutions?
When you work with our staff, we seamlessly integrate into your process to help you become a more productive realtor. Here’s what sets us apart:
Experienced – Our founder is a licensed real estate agent with nearly 20 years of experience. We understand what it takes to run a successful real estate firm.
Tech Savvy -We use the finest real estate software in the market today. This means we’re able to track the progress of your documentation with our secure platform.
Network – Need resources for your client? We’ve got whatever you need. From moving companies to handymen, we have whatever referral you might ever need.
Communication – We’re strong believers in over-communication. That’s why we provide proactive updates from the time you hire us up to closing.